My professional credentials and expertise:
- Chartered/Certified Marketing Analyst, Certificates/License 2012-Current.
- Graduate-Masters’ of Business Administration, MBA Chadron State College NB, 2008 U.S.
- Bachelor of Science, BS. Central Washington University, SeaTac, WA 2001 U.S.
- AIB Diploma-Banking & Finance, American Institute of Banking, WA, DC 2004 U.S.
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management-Central Washington University, WA. U.S. 2001
- Ag Export Certificate Program Central Washington University, WA. U.S. 2001
- Awarded second place Certificate of Professional & Excellent Accomplishment on Business Strategy Competition in spring of 2001
- School of Business and Economics, Central Washington University, WA, Spring of 2001.
- Global Advisory Honorary Committee, AAFM. IBS. 2015
- American Academy of Project Management –AAPM. CA. U.S. 2012
- Fellowship American Academy of Project Management FAAPM CA. U.S. 2006
- Professional Associations of Importers and Exporters CA. U.S. 2005
- American Institute of Banking AIB Washington, DC. U.S. 2004
- American Marketing Association, AMA Chicago, IL. U.S. 2001
- To learn more about me go to: LinkedIn Professional, facebook, twitter, g+, and other forms of social media.